Question 37 - Woodland management
What do you need to know about my woodland management? What should I include in my evidence?
Submit a document that sets out how you conserve and manage your Forest School site (or one of your sites if you use several)
If you use multiple sites you need only submit a document in relation to ONE of your sites. This could be a Management Plan and/or Environmental Impact Assessment.
Whatever document/s you submit it/they will need to include:
- site name
- overall management objective/s
- assessment of impact of FS activities and how you limit impact
- how you enhance the ecology of your site (if appropriate)
- how you monitor the impact of FS activities
- a list of what species are present